Criminal And Traffic Law In Greenville And Statewide
Passionate Defense Against Criminal Charges
Personalized Advocacy When It Matters The Most
Criminal investigations, arrests, charges, and penalties are frightening things in anyone’s life. Whether this is your first brush with the law or a repeat occurrence, your future is at stake in more ways than you realize. You need the best defense you can find when you face criminal charges such as:
- Drug crimes: possession, distribution, or manufacture of controlled substances
- Traffic violations: reckless driving, speeding, and more
- Vehicular assault or homicide
- Theft: shoplifting, robbery, and white collar crimes
- Sex crimes: Sexual assault, exploitation of someone underage, indecent exposure, or prostitution
- White collar crimes: Fraud, ID theft, and internet-based crimes
- Crimes common among college students, including alcohol violations, minor drug violations and disorderly conduct
Take back the reins after being accused, before you lose your freedom and end up with a criminal record that may follow you for years. Work closely with a defense attorney. Blackwelder Law, LLC, in Greenville offers the caliber of representation you are looking for. Our clients come from throughout the Greenville metro area and the upstate region of South Carolina.
Why Work With Blackwelder Law, LLC? Our Clients Have Told The Story Again And Again.
When we ask our clients what brought them to our door, we hear many explanations. Some clients chose our firm because of the direct one-on-one counsel our attorney provides. Others sought a small law firm like ours that caters to individual needs. Still, others felt more comfortable working with a female defense lawyer.
What all grateful clients have had in common: They have benefited from customized counsel at Blackwelder Law. Attorney Allison Blackwelder won an award for her oral advocacy during law school. Now experienced in the practice of law, she applies her talents and dedication to protecting clients’ rights and interests in criminal defense cases.
Why Wait? Contact Us Today.
Once you know you need to talk with a criminal defense lawyer, the sooner you act, the better. Attorney Blackwelder can help before you are charged and after your arrest. Early advocacy often brings about the best outcomes. Please call 910-489-2178 or email us to schedule an initial consultation at your earliest convenience. We understand the challenges you face, and we truly care.